23 January 2011

Busy week!

This week is going to be a big week, and a very important week for me. There are four days until my 22nd birthday, there are five days until I take the MCAT and cheer at my senior game, and six days until the next Miss Fulton County Workshop! My MCAT scores have been improving with each full length practice exam I've taken, so I am not as worried as I used to be about the MCATs! I am still nervous, of course, but I am not deathly afraid of it any longer, yay!

I am very excited to see all of this year's contestants again. I know that they have been hard at work since the last workshop almost a month ago. It is so hard to believe that in two weeks, one of these contestants will be the next Miss Fulton County! And, I will be done with the MCATs, hopefully forever.

It is interesting that Miss Fulton County has helped to distinguish big chapters in my life. I first competed in the pageant in 2007, when I was finishing out my senior year and was excited about the big changes that were to come with entering into college life. Now, I am giving up my title when I am finishing out my senior year in college and am looking forward to seeing what life has in store for me from here.

I only have about an hour until my next MCAT study break, so it is time to sit back, relax, and not even think about them for a while =)

No comments:

Post a Comment