08 May 2011

Senior Prom

Oh my goodness! My life has been so busy during the past month, I have barely had time to breath. I feel it's important to give you all an update on the happenings of Miss Fulton County 2011.

I had the privilege of being an honored guest at a very unique event that was organized by the Fulton County Office for the Aging. Now as you may know, Fulton and Montgomery counties are rapidly approaching prom season and the Office of the Aging provided a unique opportunity to our Senior Citizens. I attended their annual Senior Prom! Even better than the opportunity to attend was the honor of crowning the prom King and Queen and their Court! I have to say that the evening that the Office of the Aging put on for these kind people was magnificent. The food was wonderful, the decorations were beautiful, and the entertainment was well, entertaining! Even the wait-service was excellent, as it was local middle and high school Honor Society members. I was warmly welcomed from the minute I walked in the door! It was such a wonderful experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment