26 July 2010

Mr. Fulton County!

So I had my first planning meeting today for Mr. Fulton County 2010! I am very excited about this because it will be a really fun fundraiser for the Miss Fulton County Scholarship Organization!

Colleen and I came up with this idea when we were all excited after Miss New York. We decided that we wanted to hold a fun fundraiser, and we thought that a Mr. Fulton County would be a great way to do that. It is not a "serious" pageant in any way, nor is it a preliminary for Mr. New York. It is just a fun time for the guys of Fulton County to show what they've got in front of their family and friends. It will be mostly scored on confidence and style. The audience will also be able to vote for their favorite contestant during intermission, which will be factored into the score. All of the information that we have so far on the pageant can be found at the facebook event that was created for it: http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/event.php?eid=100662193324570

Sorry this is so short, but I just wanted to announce how excited I am for this!! I cannot wait until I have more details to give to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment